Огнезащита металлической балки
REACTION TO FIRE: A1
FIRE RESISTANCE: R30-240
• Base structure: steel beams
• Supporting structure: vertical steel angles “C” 75x50x0,6 mm positioned at the sides of the steel beam at 550 mm centres, and inserted in steel angles “U” 75x40x0,6 mm underneath the ceiling and at the bottom of the beams.
• Fire protection: boards type FIREGUARD® (see table)
• Fastening: self-tapping phosphated screws 3,5 mm in diameter, placed at 250 mm centres
• Surface finish: using FIREGUARD®COMPOUND as a finish over joints and screw heads